July 22, 2009

getting crazy


i just finished watching SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS series over and over. YAAAYY! since i don't have anything to do, so..i watch a lot of spongebob series. feels i'm getting more stupid day after day watching it. okay, i tried to stop (someday) LOL!
it's just, there's a lot of fun watcing stupid yellow sponge and pink starfish playing with many things which i wish i could do the same ;P


and another thing, this morning i'm learning how to drive! yaaaayy! finally. and i did it good actually. can't wait to go to highway with it!LOL!
i told my bf about my how-to-drive-learning but i got baad response. he didn't like it. he said if i can drive a car, he think that i will go anywhere without him, and i will forget him! soo stupid!LOL!

i won't do that, hunny ;P


currently i'm missing my bestfriends so much, my pelangi and my morfin friends. miss you so much guys! :'( i wonder if we could gather around and do the things like we used to, like playing around, going for a trip somewhere.hmmm, miss those crazy moments.


okay, i'm off to go : take a bath because i'm going to meet my bf.LOL! : )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com