December 25, 2008

gone for holiday? i guess not..

hoaaah..
udah mau akhir tahun, which means i'll be celebrating new year. no happy!
i wish i won't face the new year because i don't want to face national exam and university exam at 2009.
yeah..I WISH..
that's my wish for 2009.hahaha.that's so pathetic.

oh yea, FYI i graduated from LIA!! whoooaaa! finally..i'm so happy! i can't wait to see my certificate.LOL :D
congrats to all my classmates in lia, we're all passed! yaaay! let's go karaoke again! and for MR. SUNDAY a.k.a glenn, mega and wangi, all of you SHOULD come to karaoke to celebrate it.haha
uh, i'll be missing all my lia friends. also my best, tika, noe and mega. i'll be missing you all :'(

and another FYI, i'll be having a real holiday only for 1 week. no dilly dallying i guess for 2009. STUDY, STUDY, STUDY! yeah, that's why i'm saying i won't gone for holiday. i will have an intensive at my course. also, i will take IPC which means, i will studying science lesson and also social lesson. wish me luck!
i'll studying geography and also economics. ewww..
just for chasing international relationship faculty and also communication faculty. wish me luck, all.
2009 will be a verrrryyyy rough year for me. so i hope i can do all my best for all of EXAM. i'll be dating books from now on. no boyfriend, i guess, hahaha!

yea, actually the last of these week boys make me feel confused. that jimmy neutron a.k.a my ex looks like wants to come back to me. you dumped me and now you want to take back all of your fu*kin words?! shame on you! i don't want to get hurt again, so i hope we'll be just bestfriends and that's it. no more 'in relationship' status for us. the's also that kobochaan. he's nice, he's fine and not bad actually for a boyfriend but he's so protective to me. i felt very uncomfotable wiith him. sorry : )

so, FOCUS,FOCUS, FOCUS!
haha. wisssshh me luck with my study!!
i'll be busy with all studies : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com