April 25, 2009

national exam and blalalah!

yesterday, i had finished my national exam. YAAAAAYYY!
i felt so reliefed. it feels like EVERYTHING.which means, EVERYTHING! i dunno what i'm saying, but i'm so happy : )
i just need couple of weeks before i will having a loooonnngg holiday i've been dreaming so long.ooohh..finally..
i just need to finish my practical exam and UAS.

oh, and yea, last night me and my friends are having barbeque at BTA. ahahaha. they said it's like skydining at semanggi. because we're having barbeque at roof-top of BTA. yea, what would you say? WTF? ahahaha : )
it was fun, but i can't upload pictures taken there because it still at dito's camera. i'll soon upload it here.

everything is going better, and better. i'll not studying anymore. ANYMORE!ANYMORE! ahahaha : )


oh, and another thing. i'm now on my new hobby, photography. i'm just like amateur photographer, but i'll keep up on it, altough i'm still using my friend's SLR.
it's like photography camera.

i'll soon buy my own camera (SOON, which means i don't know when) hahaha. it's just because those kind of camera are very expensive. it's about 5 or 6 million rupiahs. yea, what would you say?WTH?
but there's another option. there's another kind of camera, and it's cheaper than SLR. it's called LOMO.


i's cheaper. the price is about 500 thousand rupiahs- 1 million rupiahs. but's i'm still looking for THE monkey MONEY maker!arrrr!!
i felt i want everything. i'm just too-many-to-want-to-buy. i also CRAVING, yea.i mean it i'm CRAVING FOR T-MOBILE SIDEKICK!


here some of my pictures;





so sorry, i can't upload anymore. the internet connection is so bad. i'll upload it next time. okaaayy?
i'm going to have fun from now. ahaaay : )
wish me luck with my practical exam, especially religion lesson. hahaha.i'm so bad with tajwid lesson. arrrrr!
so yea, i'll be gong then. off to go : mandi and buy credits for my phone. arrr, it's so annoying when you need to inform someone when you don't have any credits : (

XOXO : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com