August 31, 2012

That XX





"They say love is blind, oh baby you're so blind"
"The amount of tears you've cried, I want to make you happy by the same amount,baby"
"That bastard doesn't love you, how much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?"

Composition: 지드래곤 (G-Dragon), Teddy, 서원진
Lyrics: 지드래곤 (G-Dragon), Teddy

Arrangement: Teddy


This is what I called as instant love. the first time i saw this M/V i was really amazed. I love all the clothes that GD wears, I love the vintage effect on the video, I definitely love the set, I love the angle of the video taken, I love the music, I love the way GD sings. This M/V just done wonderfully. Unlike his début song which is "One of a Kind" that I need to hear 2-3 times to make it grow on me. This is something that I don't expect on his solo album. His début song was a hip-hop rap song and I thought that it is how he sets the tone of his album, but boy I'm wrong. Can't wait to see what are GD wearing on bigbangswag Anyway, enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com