August 3, 2012

Fun, Updates, Random

hey all. I'm back to this old, dusty, blog. sorry for neglecting this blog since my last post. I am really super messed up with these so-called-college-stuff. my final exams, assignments, my upcoming internship semester, my thesis title and all that grown up stuff.
at this point of my college year, i feel kinda old. finally I am now in my 7Th semester, soon encountering  graduation. finally i will working, but i don't want to lose those fun-times at college either. tough choice. i don't want to waste any more years at my college either, so it's been a hard time to face this forced grow-up-phase.
any advice? because i feel lost. i don't know if i want to move forward or stuck at this point.

I'm back to Yogyakarta for few days to attend a gala dinner. here are the recaps, click to enlarge.


Gorgeous view huh? imagine this at evening.





So this drink that i ordered called iced apple tea. i thought it's just an apple flavoured tea but boy, i'm wrong. what i got is LITERALLY tea with an apple. a whole apple. i don't know what to say..


Do visit this Ramayana ballet performance at Prambanan temple. info here. 
'Shinta' is really beautiful.

I'm so sorry for not continuing my last post, but i will do on the next post. sorry :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com