February 18, 2011

silly, you may say

some random things i do;

1. counting how many hours i get for sleep. i did it like every day, especially when i slept at 2 or 3 am.
2. set my alarm but when it's ringing, i wake up and turn it off and back to sleep, then when i wake up (again) and knowing that i'm late, i scream and run to take a bath.
3. always wear clothes that match my shoes, bag, or accessories.
4. eat my dinner at 4 pm then, i eat something again at 10 pm.
5. always make other people around me get shock because they hear me scream (not like 'aaaaaaaaah~' scream, but more like 'HA?' but very loud HA?)

what's yours?


i'm in my holiday week, but instead of going on a trip, i ended up watching gossip girl season 4 in my bedroom all day. it sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com