August 23, 2010

cooking frenzy

I have new hobby during fasting month : COOKING!
so yeah, i'm a newbie, i just doing some easy recipes like potatoes, potatoes and potatoes. i have to tell you, I LOVE POTATOES.

this is my first cook during fasting month. i don't know what it's called but it taste good (my bf and his family told me so)MySpace

I LOVE U

this is actually mashed potato with burger beef filling, deep fried with flour and sprinkled with cheddar cheese. the best thing is, my bf liked it.haha

the second it's actually my brother's cook. we watch a mouth-watering culinary show on TV and he saw a diner's made french fries with cheese. then he want to make some like that.

it should be looked like this:


but then, it turns out to be something like this:

a total failure

my brother wants to bake those fries first so the cheese will melt. but unfortunately, the baker is broken so my mom told him to cook those fries on stove. everyone knows, it won't work. duh?
and turns out, the cheese are not melted but fried. i laugh when i saw my brother's cook. sooo funnyMySpace


so, yeah, i should probably try better recipes and hope it will taste good or even better. wish me luck! MySpace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com